This is a really quick overview of power levelling provisioning from level 1 to level 50 in about 15 – 20 minutes. Provisioning is important in saving you gold when crafting food or drinks and will enable you to make multiple items at the same time.
Before starting, please make sure you have 30 CP points in “The Tower Constellation” so that the inspiration boost passive is unlocked which grants you 20% additional inspiration. This will reduce the number of mats you need to power level alchemy. If you don’t have this then you will need additional mats compared to the numbers listed below.
For levelling, all you need is 3 skill points and 4 green recipes, 1 at each of the following levels:
- 15-19: need to make 74 – 96
- 25-29: need to make 65 – 77
- 35-59: need to make 75 – 85
- 45-49: need to make 100 – 130
The process for this is pretty simple, use the first recipe until you get to level 20, then drop a skill point into provisioning (Recipe Improvement Passive) so you can use the next recipe and basically rinse and repeat as follows:
- Craft the 1st recipe until you reach provisioning level 20 and drop a skill point into the Recipe Improvement Passive
- Craft the 2nd recipe until you reach provisioning level 30 and drop a skill point into the Recipe Improvement Passive
- Craft the 3rd recipe until you reach provisioning level 40 and drop the final skill point into the Recipe Improvement Passive
- Craft Level 45 Food/Drink until you reach provisioning level 50
And you’re done 🙂
It’s also worth dropping a few skill points into the the other passives if you intend to make your own food/drink, namely the Chef/Brewer passives and the hirelings passive which will give you supplies on a daily basis. Connoiseur/Gourmand will be useful regardless as they give you additional time buffs to any consumed drink/food (extra 20 mins at level 3)